In order to enhance the support for Loud Applause Rising Stars the Friends of Loud Applause Rising Stars has been established as an unincorporated association and members are being invited to join.
Have you been a keen supporter of Loud Applause Rising Stars in the past? Have you enjoyed the performances of these talented young people at various events? Are you willing to support the work and encourage their further development? Then come and join us.
Membership of the Association is open to all those like minded people who wish to be supporters of the charitable work undertaken by Loud Applause Rising Stars. So if you welcome the opportunity to support further the aims of LARS and wish to engage with the performers on a more regular basis as well as enjoying being part of a network this is for you.
Through your membership of the Association you will be supporting the talented young people registered with the organisation by attending events, promoting the aims of the association, encouraging increased membership and assist with fundraising.
The aims of the association are –
- To bring together a group of like-minded people in support of the charitable aims of Loud Applause Rising Stars
- To use the skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and talents of the membership of the association to the benefit of the young people who are registered with Loud Applause Rising Stars
- To promote and encourage wider participation in the charitable aims of Loud Applause Rising Stars
- To assist in identifying any grant or other income that will benefit the Loud Applause Rising Stars as determined by the Committee of the Association.
- Membership of the Friends Association will be open to those who register for membership and are willing to pay the annual fee.
Information and application forms for Membership can be obtained from LARS secretary Carol Collier – Tel: 07473 097958 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org