The aims of LARS are:
- To bring together a group of talented, up-and-coming singers and instrumentalists offering them the opportunity to become a Loud Applause Rising Star through an agreed selection and audition process.
- To provide mentoring to the performer(s)in a number of ways that include providing musical advice and opportunities to develop their musical development within a safe, trusted, honest and nurturing partnership.
- To provide staging opportunities for the performer(s)that are appropriate for their particular stage of development, confidence, and aspirations including performances undertaken as part of or in conjunction with Loud Applause Rising Stars.
- To provide an honest and professional critique of performances undertaken as part of or in conjunction with Loud Applause Rising Stars.
- To promote the performer(s) through press releases, programme production, and other media opportunities.
- To assist and advise the performer(s) to commit to and observe the requirements of being professional in all aspects of their Performance, business relations, and career development.
- To provide in particular agreed circumstances additional support to the performer(s) such as specialist tutoring or providing assistance with any barriers that may impede their development.